1. What age do you feel right now and why?
I feel as if I were 35 years, still discovering, still trying hard, still involved in active life
2. Which book are you reading now?
Latest book from Virginie Despentes "Vernon Subutex".
3. What are your top 3 favourite books and why?
'Au revoir la-haut' because life is a fight where you can win & loose.
4. What is your definition of elegance?
Behave above expectations from others.
5. What are you the most passionate about?
Discover nice people and make them sharing with me true feelings.
6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Where live people different from me and not involved in consumerism.
7. If you could only keep 3 possessions, what would they be?
My phone with my pictures.
8. What is your philosophy towards your work, or role, or life?
Never stay in comfort zone, try hard few things, make people around you happy.
9. What do you worry about, and why?
I'm worried about global situation in the world where you don't know what to expect tomorrow. What if tomorrow I loose someone very close ? How would I react ? I believe that it's impossible to prepare yourself so it creates stress as you can't anticipate.
10. Who has inspired you in your life and why?
No one in particular. I prefer to inspire myself from so many sources.
11. What was one of your most crucial moments in life?
When I was proposed to work abroad after my studies. It was my dream.
12. If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
Murder of JFK, to know...
13. What are the 3 things you need, to be successful in your job, or role?
Clear responsabilities, possibility to build my team, a goal.
14. Is there a skill you would like to learn and why?
To play piano. Just because it is nice to hear..
15. What is the best piece of advice you’ve received?
Be proud of your efforts.
16. What does a perfect day look like to you?
When I discover something new.
17. What cheers you up?
When I feel recognized for my value added.
18. How do you define success and how do you measure it?
Success means others tell/show you that you did something above expectations. You measure with numbers of positive comments.
19. What part of your job would people find most surprising?
Nothing in particular.
20. What do you do when you’re feeling uninspired?
I go outside to get inspired and I read magazines.
21. In which order (most important 1st) would you classify these 4 A-words: Accuracy, Acceptance, Achievement and Appreciation
Acceptance, achievement, appreciation, accuracy
22. How would you define leadership?
Capability to achieve in difficult environment thanks to team work.