1. What age do you feel right now and why?
I feel at my current age 40, I don't think about it so not sure why.
2. Which book are you reading now?
Nothing right now.
3. What are your top 3 favourite books and why?
Straight from the guts, Steve Jobs, Cerni Baroni
4. What is your definition of elegance?
Something nice that most of others don't see.
5. What are you the most passionate about?
6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Australia, best country where to live.
8. What is your philosophy towards your work, or role, or life?
Working hard at any time whatever the place and the job
9. What do you worry about, and why?
People are getting less smart - increase chance of new world war
10. Who has inspired you in your life and why?
Steve Job - he knew how to get the maximum from people.
11. What was one of your most crucial moments in life?
To have survived a serious car crash.
12. If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
I don't really know.
13. What are the 3 things you need, to be successful in your job, or role?
Good team, fair market practices, time.
15. What is the best piece of advice you’ve received?
Anything is possible and think globally.
16. What does a perfect day look like to you?
To spend the day with my familiy
17. What cheers you up?
My son and girlfriend.
18. How do you define success and how do you measure it?
Success is to head a business with above-average performance. Measurement is made by the pace of growth comparing to competition.
19. What part of your job would people find most surprising?
That I do the employee shift program myself.
20. What do you do when you’re feeling uninspired?
Travel and look around to get new ideas.
21. In which order (most important 1st) would you classify these 4 A-words: Accuracy, Acceptance, Achievement and Appreciation
Achievement, Appreciation, Acceptance and Accuracy.
22. How would you define leadership?
Showing others the way while fine-tunning their actions.